PackFreshUSA Stand-Up Pouches, Gold and Clear with Silver Back:
- Includes FREE guide to professional product packaging
- Stands up like a box, or hangs via hang hole
- Oxygen absorber compatible due to outstanding barrier properties
- Easy to fill and heat-seal manually or machinable
- USA Made locally and FDA approved
- Stand-Up Pouches: Gold with clear front and silver metalized back.
- “Packaging Your Product”: A guide to professional packaging
PackFreshUSA Stand-Up Pouches
Stand-Up Pouch packaging technology has taken over store shelves due to their undeniably superior qualities:
- Stand up like a box due to a bottom gusset, or hang via a hang hole
- Outstanding barrier properties for long-term food storage
- Ability to hermetically heat-seal allows oxygen absorbers to be used for ultimate protection
- Easy printing or labeling
- Product visibility or opaque options
- Manual filling and sealing or machinable
- Much lower cost vs other packaging methods
- Pouches are shipped flat, minimizing costs of freight and warehousing
- Local production means orders from 100 to 1,000,000 are quickly filled
- FDA approved for food packaging
- Featuring products made in the USA, with American manufacturing standards
Stand-Up Pouch Specifications
Clear film provides product visibility and excellent gas/moisture protection. Metalized film provides extreme gas, moisture and light protection.
Includes hang hole, seal top, and tear notches. Seal with impulse sealer. Interior area is triangular. Dimensions below: (width x height x depth)
SMALL- 4x6x2.5”, Inside: 3x4x2”, 5.5 oz* Use with 50cc OAP (Oxygen Absorber Packet)
MEDIUM- 5x8.5x3”, Inside: 4x6x2”, 21 oz* Use with 100cc OAP
LARGE- 6x9.5x3.5”, Inside: 5x7x2.5”, 32 oz* Use with 2 x 100cc OAPs
X-LARGE- 7.5x11.5x3.5”, Inside: 6.5x9x2.5”, 68 oz* Use with 300cc OAP
* Oz. of water the pouch will hold and still be able to seal. Your product's weight will differ.
Not sure what size or type of stand up pouch to use? Purchase a Stand Up Pouch Sample Kit
If you need help with your product packaging or long-term food storage, we provide full support.
For FREE printables, directions and tips, click here.