Depending On The Options You Choose:
- Bag Thickness is Standard (3.5 mil), Heavy Duty (5 mil), or Premium (7 mil)
- Quantity Packs come in either 50 QTY or 100 QTY
Extra Bonus Gift:
- Our Long-Term Food Storage Guide
Gallon: Standard, Heavy Duty, or Premium, 10" x 14"
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Our bags have rounded corners to protect your other stored items from puncture or damage. The strong Mylar film has a burst strength of over 140 psi, equivalent to the weight of 5 cinder blocks per square inch. These bags are strong, durable, and easily sealed with a vacuum-sealer, iron, or hair-straightening iron.
- LOW OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE: Mylar bag films provide three layers of protection and offer an extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) due to its thick foil laminate layer. This safeguards your food against the elements for long-term preservation.
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE: Provides over 25 years of protection.
PackFreshUSA® specializes in food packaging.
We are an American company with a strong national ethic, and we use suppliers and partners that have been leaders in the California packaging industry for decades. We make, assemble, and ship products here in Southern California with dozens of employees. We also send along our Long-Term Food Storage Guide to help you through the process and personal help is only a call or email away. PackFreshUSA® unconditionally guarantees your happiness with our products and will help you see how easy it is to package your own retail product or store your own emergency food.
All our Mylar bags are free of bpa, bps, Phthalates and other toxins. Read more about it HERE
16 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I have been purchasing these same bags for over 5 years now. I have freeze dried food stored in them and 5 years later the food is still great. You can't beat the price and the recent addition to round corners is excellent.
At first I was shipped the wrong quantity. But they immediately made a correction and I am very satisfied with the service and speed they fixed the order. I have only use about 5 of the gallon bags I purchased but will be using more very soon. Those that I did use easily sealed the contents and were air tight. I also purchased a mini sealer with this order. It works well and makes a good seal. I'll write more in a few years and let you know how well they worked for a long term solution.
I have been using these bags for years with my freeze drying. The only problem I have had is when I tried to seal something with sharp edges. Then we double bag. They work well with my VacMaster VP215.