Depending On The Options You Choose:
- Bag Thickness is Standard (4.3 mil), Heavy Duty (5.5 mil), or Premium (7 mil)
- Quantity Packs come in either 10 QTY or 50 QTY
Extra Bonus Gift:
- Our Long-Term Food Storage Guide
5 Gallon: Standard or Premium, 19" x 28"
5 Gallon: Heavy Duty, 20" x 30"
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Our bags have rounded corners to protect your other stored items from puncture or damage. The strong Mylar film has a burst strength of over 140 psi, equivalent to the weight of 5 cinder blocks per square inch. These bags are strong, durable, and easily sealed with a vacuum-sealer, iron, or hair-straightening iron.
- LOW OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE: Mylar bag films provide three layers of protection and offer an extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) due to its thick foil laminate layer. This safeguards your food against the elements for long-term preservation.
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE: Provides over 25 years of protection.
PackFreshUSA® specializes in food packaging.
We are an American company with a strong national ethic, and we use suppliers and partners that have been leaders in the California packaging industry for decades. We make, assemble, and ship products here in Southern California with dozens of employees. We also send along our Long-Term Food Storage Guide to help you through the process and personal help is only a call or email away. PackFreshUSA® unconditionally guarantees your happiness with our products and will help you see how easy it is to package your own retail product or store your own emergency food.
All our Mylar bags are free of bpa, bps, Phthalates and other toxins. Read more about it HERE
Things To Consider When Shopping
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
This is a great bag to use with your 5-gallon buckets even if you have a gamma lid and the bucket is food grade. Better safe than sorry by adding the mylar bag inside the bucket. There is a lot of extra head space so when you do need to open the bag to use whatâ€™s inside, you can easy reseal it over and over.
Very Large Bags
These bags are huge! You could access your food and then reseal this bag multiple times before it was too small for a 5 gallon bucket. Excellent value.
5.5 Mil Bags - Seal well
Happy with these 5 gallon "premium" mylar bags. They are 5.5 mil if anyone is interested. Worked well for me inside of 5/6 gallon buckets. Seal well.