Depending On The Options You Choose:
- Bag Thickness is Standard (3.5 mil), Heavy Duty (5 mil), or Premium (7 mil)
- Quantity Packs come in either 50 QTY or 100 QTY
Extra Bonus Gift:
- Our Long-Term Food Storage Guide
Quart: Standard, Heavy Duty, or Premium, 8" x 12"
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Our bags have rounded corners to protect your other stored items from puncture or damage. The strong Mylar film has a burst strength of over 140 psi, equivalent to the weight of 5 cinder blocks per square inch. These bags are strong, durable, and easily sealed with a vacuum-sealer, iron, or hair-straightening iron.
- LOW OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE: Mylar bag films provide three layers of protection and offer an extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) due to its thick foil laminate layer. This safeguards your food against the elements for long-term preservation.
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE: Provides over 25 years of protection.
PackFreshUSA® specializes in food packaging.
We are an American company with a strong national ethic, and we use suppliers and partners that have been leaders in the California packaging industry for decades. We make, assemble, and ship products here in Southern California with dozens of employees. We also send along our Long-Term Food Storage Guide to help you through the process and personal help is only a call or email away. PackFreshUSA® unconditionally guarantees your happiness with our products and will help you see how easy it is to package your own retail product or store your own emergency food.
All our Mylar bags are free of bpa, bps, Phthalates and other toxins. Read more about it HERE
Things To Consider When Shopping
20 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Mylar Bags and Oxy. Absorbers
I am very impressed with the products this company sells. I will buy again!
best mylar bags i can find. the price is the beat also.
You can not go wrong with their 7 mil bags
I absolutely love this product. You can not go wrong with their 7 mil bags. They are the best I've ordered. Confidences in my long-term food storage are a must. Me and my family can't afford to second guess when it comes to our survival. Knowing that you have provided an extendable food source for any future disaster is key. Don't mess around with minimal product.....get quality bags and sleep well knowing that you have your food in quality long-term storage bags. I did my research.....and PackFreshUSA is one of the top companies to purchase your mylar bags from. Take my word for it.......you might see certain companies advertise all over the TV or the internet, but their customer service is awful, and their product are not that great. I had many problems with a very big advertised company and because of those issues..., I will no longer purchase through them again. I don't care how many discounts they send me via e-mail or text. If you would like to know which company I'm talking about in order to avoid going through what I went through.....feel free to e-mail me. I have all the evidence saved. Good luck on your journey to providing for your families and God bless.