Depending On The Options You Choose:
- Bag Thickness is Standard (4.3 mil)
- Quantity Packs come in either 50 QTY or 100 QTY
Extra Bonus Gift:
- Our Long-Term Food Storage Guide
Half Quart: Standard, 6" x 6"
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Our bags have rounded corners to protect your other stored items from puncture or damage. The strong Mylar film has a burst strength of over 140 psi, equivalent to the weight of 5 cinder blocks per square inch. These bags are strong, durable, and easily sealed with a vacuum-sealer, iron, or hair-straightening iron.
- LOW OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE: Mylar bag films provide three layers of protection and offer an extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) due to its thick foil laminate layer. This safeguards your food against the elements for long-term preservation.
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE: Provides over 25 years of protection.
PackFreshUSA® specializes in food packaging.
We are an American company with a strong national ethic, and we use suppliers and partners that have been leaders in the California packaging industry for decades. We make, assemble, and ship products here in Southern California with dozens of employees. We also send along our Long-Term Food Storage Guide to help you through the process and personal help is only a call or email away. PackFreshUSA® unconditionally guarantees your happiness with our products and will help you see how easy it is to package your own retail product or store your own emergency food.
All our Mylar bags are free of bpa, bps, Phthalates and other toxins. Read more about it HERE
3 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great for milk, creamer, eggs, anything you want small amounts of
The 6x6 pouch is a very handy size indeed! We use them for travel snacks. They make a handy size to keep as a quick snack in the car. They are also used in 2 qt pouches for our healthy on the go MREs. FYI, if ordering Wholesale and non-wholesale items. Place orders separately as you will be charged wholsale shipping on entire shipment!$$$$
Great size for snacks. Thin enough my grandchildren can open them without help. Thick enough to make feel confident food won't pierce the package.