- Quart 3.5 Mil (Per side) Standard Seal-Top* Mylar Food Storage Bags (8” x 12”)
- 300cc Oxygen Absorbers in 10-packs
- Oxygen Indicators in each OAP package
- Long-Term Food Storage Guide included
*BE AWARE: ALL Mylar bags MUST be heat-sealed for food storage. A seal-top is only for resealing food after you open it.
EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Our bags have rounded corners to protect your other stored items from puncture or damage. The strong Mylar film has a burst strength of over 140 psi, equivalent to the weight of 5 cinder blocks per square inch. These bags are strong, durable, and easily sealed with a vacuum-sealer, iron, or hair-straightening iron.
- SEAL-TOP/TAMPER PROOF: New "Bottom-Filling" bags are tamper evident and easier to seal. Other brands require you to seal in a narrow area next to the seal top. This makes for an easy heat-seal, and the result is cleaner and much easier to open and reseal. You will appreciate the convenience when it comes time to open. Easily seal with vacuum-sealer, iron, or a hair-straightening iron.
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE: Provides over 25 years of protection.
- OXYGEN ABSORBER PACKS (OAP): High-capacity oxygen absorbers can absorb 180% - 300% of their rating to have a substantial buffer of safety and to allow handling time. Unused packs can be placed into a mason jar or re-sealed to reduce exposure and waste when not being used.
- GUARANTEED FRESH: Each package of oxygen absorbers will include one oxygen indicator. This will be pink if the package is sealed correctly. The color of the indicator may vary from bright pink to a reddish hue when the package is sealed, indicating that there is no oxygen in the package and the absorbers are good. Once the package is opened and exposed, the indicator will turn blue.
LOW OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE: Mylar bag films provide three layers of protection and offer an extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) due to its thick foil laminate layer. This safeguards your food against the elements for long-term preservation.
PackFreshUSA® specializes in food packaging.
We are an American company with a strong national ethic, and we use suppliers and partners that have been leaders in the California packaging industry for decades. We make, assemble, and ship products here in Southern California with dozens of employees. We also send along our Long-Term Food Storage Guide to help you through the process and personal help is only a call or email away. PackFreshUSA® unconditionally guarantees your happiness with our products and will help you see how easy it is to package your own retail product or store your own emergency food.
All our Mylar bags are free of bpa, bps, Phthalates and other toxins. Read more about it HERE
11 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
First time I used the seal-top bag. I find they are much faster to use than the standard (zip) bags, all I need to do is place product in the open bottom and seal. They are sturdy enough for most foods, I will also order some of the 7 mil. bags for sharper food items.
My bags arrived with a note explaining why I will see holes in the foil on these bags (WHAT?) Upon inspection the bags are very transparent. I can clearly see a light source through one layer and can faintly see it through the flat bag which is 2 layers. It is my understanding that long term storage bags should be light proof as well as provide protection against the outside environment (oxygen and moisture). I sent their 5 star service team a message questioning this on Thursday morning early... it's Monday and I have had no response. I'm going with 1 star service and products.
Great product for a great price and free shipping -- can't beat it. I've been using 5-gal, 1-gal, and these quart size -- all great.