Depending On The Options You Choose:
- Bag Thickness is Standard (3.5 mil), Heavy Duty (5 mil), or Premium (7 mil)
- Quantity Packs come in either 25 QTY, 50 QTY or 100 QTY
*BE AWARE: ALL Mylar bags MUST be heat-sealed for food storage. A seal-top is only for resealing food after you open it.
Extra Bonus Gift:
- Our Long-Term Food Storage Guide
Gallon: Standard, Heavy Duty, or Premium, 10" x 14"
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Our bags have rounded corners to protect your other stored items from puncture or damage. The strong Mylar film has a burst strength of over 140 psi, equivalent to the weight of 5 cinder blocks per square inch. These bags are strong, durable, and easily sealed with a vacuum-sealer, iron, or hair-straightening iron.
- SEAL-TOP/TAMPER PROOF: New "Bottom-Filling" bags are tamper evident and easier to seal. Other brands require you to seal in a narrow area next to the seal top. This makes for an easy heat-seal, and the result is cleaner and much easier to open and reseal. You will appreciate the convenience when it comes time to open. Easily seal with vacuum-sealer, iron, or a hair-straightening iron.
- LOW OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE: Mylar bag films provide three layers of protection and offer an extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) due to its thick foil laminate layer. This safeguards your food against the elements for long-term preservation.
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE: Provides over 25 years of protection.
PackFreshUSA® specializes in food packaging.
We are an American company with a strong national ethic, and we use suppliers and partners that have been leaders in the California packaging industry for decades. We make, assemble, and ship products here in Southern California with dozens of employees. We also send along our Long-Term Food Storage Guide to help you through the process and personal help is only a call or email away. PackFreshUSA® unconditionally guarantees your happiness with our products and will help you see how easy it is to package your own retail product or store your own emergency food.
All our Mylar bags are free of bpa, bps, Phthalates and other toxins. Read more about it HERE
4 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
I would like you to know PackFreshUSA has great products from Mylar bags to oxygen absorbers. They delivered when they say they will. I just referred a friend to your company. She said the web site was so useful and easy to use.
These are a great product. We use many bags each year to store long term food and other items of value. These are the best we have found.
These mylar bags are well made and they're a great way to preserve food for the future. Filling from the bottom makes them perfect!