Depending On The Options You Choose:
- Bag Thickness is Standard (3.5 mil), Heavy Duty (5 mil), or Premium (7 mil)
- Quantity Packs come in either 25 QTY, 50 QTY or 100 QTY
*BE AWARE: ALL Mylar bags MUST be heat-sealed for food storage. A seal-top is only for resealing food after you open it.
Extra Bonus Gift:
- Our Long-Term Food Storage Guide
Quart: Standard, Heavy Duty, or Premium, 8" x 12"
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Our bags have rounded corners to protect your other stored items from puncture or damage. The strong Mylar film has a burst strength of over 140 psi, equivalent to the weight of 5 cinder blocks per square inch. These bags are strong, durable, and easily sealed with a vacuum-sealer, iron, or hair-straightening iron.
- SEAL-TOP/TAMPER PROOF: New "Bottom-Filling" bags are tamper evident and easier to seal. Other brands require you to seal in a narrow area next to the seal top. This makes for an easy heat-seal, and the result is cleaner and much easier to open and reseal. You will appreciate the convenience when it comes time to open. Easily seal with vacuum-sealer, iron, or a hair-straightening iron.
- LOW OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE: Mylar bag films provide three layers of protection and offer an extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) due to its thick foil laminate layer. This safeguards your food against the elements for long-term preservation.
- EXTENDED SHELF LIFE: Provides over 25 years of protection.
PackFreshUSA® specializes in food packaging.
We are an American company with a strong national ethic, and we use suppliers and partners that have been leaders in the California packaging industry for decades. We make, assemble, and ship products here in Southern California with dozens of employees. We also send along our Long-Term Food Storage Guide to help you through the process and personal help is only a call or email away. PackFreshUSA® unconditionally guarantees your happiness with our products and will help you see how easy it is to package your own retail product or store your own emergency food.
All our Mylar bags are free of bpa, bps, Phthalates and other toxins. Read more about it HERE
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
Great product, great price, and prompt delivery. No problems.
I really like this product. The bags are not so thick so when I vacuum pack and use OAP in bags, they lay much flatter than the Amazon zip bags I used before. These are lower cost and larger in size for a quart bag than the Amazon obtained version. The bottom fill is so much handier too since I do not have to struggle to open each zip lock to insert product. Sealing with chamber vacuum, impulse sealer and hair straightener all works perfectly. I purchased 400 to test the product line and now I need to order some other sizes.
Great size great thickness seal very securly