Depending On The Options You Choose:
- Bag Thickness is Premium (7 mil)
- Quantity Packs come in either 50 QTY or 100 QTY
*BE AWARE: ALL Mylar bags MUST be heat-sealed for food storage. A seal-top is only for resealing food after you open it.
Extra Bonus Gift:
- Our Long-Term Food Storage Guide
2 Quart: Premium, 8" x 12" x 4"
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Our bags have rounded corners to protect your other stored items from puncture or damage. The strong Mylar film has a burst strength of over 140 psi, equivalent to the weight of 5 cinder blocks per square inch. These bags are strong, durable, and easily sealed with a vacuum-sealer, iron, or hair-straightening iron.
- DURABLE LONG-TERM STORAGE: 7 Mil mylar bags provide a substantial increase in puncture protection, improved durability, and greatly increase long-term oxygen and moisture resistance. Superior oxygen barrier provides over 100 years of protection when used with PackFreshUSA® oxygen absorbers.
- RESEALABLE: These bags have a Seal-Top feature similar to sandwich bags. Seal-Top Mylar bags allow for opening/closing after tearing the heat seal portion to keep product fresh. For the longest term storage, heat seal above the zip seal.
- LOW OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE: Mylar bag films provide three layers of protection and offer an extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) due to its thick foil laminate layer. This safeguards your food against the elements for long-term preservation.
PackFreshUSA® specializes in food packaging.
We are an American company with a strong national ethic, and we use suppliers and partners that have been leaders in the California packaging industry for decades. We make, assemble, and ship products here in Southern California with dozens of employees. We also send along our Long-Term Food Storage Guide to help you through the process and personal help is only a call or email away. PackFreshUSA® unconditionally guarantees your happiness with our products and will help you see how easy it is to package your own retail product or store your own emergency food.
All our Mylar bags are free of bpa, bps, Phthalates and other toxins. Read more about it HERE
Things To Consider When Shopping
8 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
The bags are exactly what they say they are. 7 mil thick! The gusset on the bottom makes them perfect for standing up to fill and then perfect for reconstituting, right in the bag, what was in there. The size is perfect for a dinner for 2 or more. The quality is just a pure delight.
Two-Quart Gusset Mylar Bags
These 7 mil, gusseted, mylar bags are awesome. Product is well constructed, nice zip lock closure, with adequate space for most food storage items. PackFreshUSA takes pride in their work. Quality products at an affordable price. Don't hesitate, you'll be well pleased with purchase. Thanks again! A+++
Great bag, zip seal works and bag is durable
Pleased with the 2 quart bag. The zip seal works. You have to make sure you open the bag by placing you thumbs on each side of the zip seal area before pulling it open. I like the capacity and thickness of the bag. These are a bit pricey but I want to support local businesses so am willing to pay a bit more. I also appreciate their web site and the info it provides to help select the right product for the job.