Depending On The Options You Choose:
- Bag Thickness is Premium (7 mil)
- Quantity Packs come in either 50 QTY or 100 QTY
*BE AWARE: ALL Mylar bags MUST be heat-sealed for food storage. A seal-top is only for resealing food after you open it.
Extra Bonus Gift:
- Our Long-Term Food Storage Guide
Pint: Premium, 6" x 7.5" x 3"
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Our bags have rounded corners to protect your other stored items from puncture or damage. The strong Mylar film has a burst strength of over 140 psi, equivalent to the weight of 5 cinder blocks per square inch. These bags are strong, durable, and easily sealed with a vacuum-sealer, iron, or hair-straightening iron.
- DURABLE LONG-TERM STORAGE: 7 Mil mylar bags provide a substantial increase in puncture protection, improved durability, and greatly increase long-term oxygen and moisture resistance. Superior oxygen barrier provides over 100 years of protection when used with PackFreshUSA® oxygen absorbers.
- RESEALABLE: These bags have a Seal-Top feature similar to sandwich bags. Seal-Top Mylar bags allow for opening/closing after tearing the heat seal portion to keep product fresh. For the longest term storage, heat seal above the zip seal.
- LOW OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE: Mylar bag films provide three layers of protection and offer an extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) due to its thick foil laminate layer. This safeguards your food against the elements for long-term preservation.
PackFreshUSA® specializes in food packaging.
We are an American company with a strong national ethic, and we use suppliers and partners that have been leaders in the California packaging industry for decades. We make, assemble, and ship products here in Southern California with dozens of employees. We also send along our Long-Term Food Storage Guide to help you through the process and personal help is only a call or email away. PackFreshUSA® unconditionally guarantees your happiness with our products and will help you see how easy it is to package your own retail product or store your own emergency food.
All our Mylar bags are free of bpa, bps, Phthalates and other toxins. Read more about it HERE
10 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
They are the perfect size and seem well made.
These bags are great! They are thicker than I was anticipating (I'm a rookie). They are a great size for single portions or small grab and go's. All seem to be in good shape with super fast shipping.
We bought these for home made hiking meals and will also use them to divide the commercial freeze-dried meals that come in a two-serving pouch. Saves weight (no bowls to pack) and saves time and water (no need to wash bowls on the trail). Just zip closed these gusset bags after use, place in a plastic bag and pack out. Packfresh has great products and excellent customer service.