Depending On The Options You Choose:
- Bag Thickness is Premium (7 mil)
- Quantity Packs come in either 50 QTY or 100 QTY
*BE AWARE: ALL Mylar bags MUST be heat-sealed for food storage. A seal-top is only for resealing food after you open it.
Extra Bonus Gift:
- Our Long-Term Food Storage Guide
Quart: Premium, 7" x 9" x 3"
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Our bags have rounded corners to protect your other stored items from puncture or damage. The strong Mylar film has a burst strength of over 140 psi, equivalent to the weight of 5 cinder blocks per square inch. These bags are strong, durable, and easily sealed with a vacuum-sealer, iron, or hair-straightening iron.
- DURABLE LONG-TERM STORAGE: 7 Mil mylar bags provide a substantial increase in puncture protection, improved durability, and greatly increase long-term oxygen and moisture resistance. Superior oxygen barrier provides over 100 years of protection when used with PackFreshUSA® oxygen absorbers.
- RESEALABLE: These bags have a Seal-Top feature similar to sandwich bags. Seal-Top Mylar bags allow for opening/closing after tearing the heat seal portion to keep product fresh. For the longest term storage, heat seal above the zip seal.
- LOW OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE: Mylar bag films provide three layers of protection and offer an extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) due to its thick foil laminate layer. This safeguards your food against the elements for long-term preservation.
PackFreshUSA® specializes in food packaging.
We are an American company with a strong national ethic, and we use suppliers and partners that have been leaders in the California packaging industry for decades. We make, assemble, and ship products here in Southern California with dozens of employees. We also send along our Long-Term Food Storage Guide to help you through the process and personal help is only a call or email away. PackFreshUSA® unconditionally guarantees your happiness with our products and will help you see how easy it is to package your own retail product or store your own emergency food.
All our Mylar bags are free of bpa, bps, Phthalates and other toxins. Read more about it HERE
Things To Consider When Shopping
6 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
7 Mil Gusset Bags
These 7 mil gusseted, mylar bags are awesome! Heavy duty product, nice zip lock, perfect size for my storage needs. PackFreshUSA takes pride in their work and it shows! Don't hesitate, great company to deal with. Customer for life. A+++
Disappointed with quart bag zip closure
I was thrilled with the 2 qt bags so I purchased the 1 quart size. The bag itself is good but the zip closures were separated from the bag on one side and not usable on 15 of the bags I have used so far. I still used these bags and they heat sealed great and the bag itself is of high quality. I'm just disappointed that I will not be able to use the zip closure once the pkg is opened. Perhaps there was a manufacturing error with the zipper part?
7 mil quart mylar gusset bag critical review
I was looking forward to making good use of these bags but there are a couple things I have issue with: 1) About 10% of the bag's zipper seal have failed, they separate from the bag rendering the zipper unusable, 2) The quart size bag is smaller than expected. I can only get about 2 cups of freeze dried product into each bag, 3) For what you get, these bags are quite expensive. On a positive note, the bags are heavy duty. Would I buy again? Doubtful.