Depending On The Options You Choose:
- Bag Thickness is Premium (7 mil)
- Quantity Packs come in either 50 QTY or 100 QTY
*BE AWARE: ALL Mylar bags MUST be heat-sealed for food storage. A seal-top is only for resealing food after you open it.
Extra Bonus Gift:
- Our Long-Term Food Storage Guide
Quart: Premium, 7" x 9" x 3"
- EXCEPTIONAL QUALITY: Our bags have rounded corners to protect your other stored items from puncture or damage. The strong Mylar film has a burst strength of over 140 psi, equivalent to the weight of 5 cinder blocks per square inch. These bags are strong, durable, and easily sealed with a vacuum-sealer, iron, or hair-straightening iron.
- DURABLE LONG-TERM STORAGE: 7 Mil mylar bags provide a substantial increase in puncture protection, improved durability, and greatly increase long-term oxygen and moisture resistance. Superior oxygen barrier provides over 100 years of protection when used with PackFreshUSA® oxygen absorbers.
- RESEALABLE: These bags have a Seal-Top feature similar to sandwich bags. Seal-Top Mylar bags allow for opening/closing after tearing the heat seal portion to keep product fresh. For the longest term storage, heat seal above the zip seal.
- LOW OXYGEN TRANSMISSION RATE: Mylar bag films provide three layers of protection and offer an extremely low Oxygen Transmission Rate (OTR) due to its thick foil laminate layer. This safeguards your food against the elements for long-term preservation.
PackFreshUSA® specializes in food packaging.
We are an American company with a strong national ethic, and we use suppliers and partners that have been leaders in the California packaging industry for decades. We make, assemble, and ship products here in Southern California with dozens of employees. We also send along our Long-Term Food Storage Guide to help you through the process and personal help is only a call or email away. PackFreshUSA® unconditionally guarantees your happiness with our products and will help you see how easy it is to package your own retail product or store your own emergency food.
All our Mylar bags are free of bpa, bps, Phthalates and other toxins. Read more about it HERE
12 Reviews Hide Reviews Show Reviews
These are heavy duty and I use them for my freeze dried food. They usually hold 1 tray of food and do a great job! I love the gusset as it adds more room for the food. Easy to seal. The only think I would change is leaving a longer piece at the top to double seal with my heat sealer. Other than that, they are the BEST!
These are definitely the best Mylar bags I have found. I don’t plan on doing any more searching.
GREAT MYLAR BAGS